This just in from Tridium – Niagara 4.4 is now available. According to the company’s product marketing team, this fourth update to the Niagara 4 framework adds new analytics features and HTML5 capabilities.
Specific new features and enhancements include:
- Single Sign On (SSO) using SAML 2.0
- New HTML5 scheduler and alarm console
- Updated Haystack dictionary
- Performance enhancements
- Legacy JACE® stability enhancements
- Updated analytics features
Documentation from Tridium:
- Features overview
- Release notes*
- Knowledge article* on Niagara 4.4 improvements that may impact developers working with certain modules
- Newly updated JACE 8000 Global Shipping Guide, featuring the addition of 26 countries that can use Wi-Fi on the JACE 8000 with the release of Niagara 4.4
*Niagara Community login required.
If you have questions about getting started with Niagara 4.4 or if it might be time to meet with your building customers about upgrading their building management frameworks, let’s talk. We have Niagara technical experts on staff in every territory we service.