We’re partnering with SkyFoundry to spread the word about their upcoming seminar on analytics for buildings. Taking place near the San Francisco airport on Monday, June 20, this free “lunch and learn” will explore how to use data to improve building system performance.
With SkySpark® now deployed across over 10,000 buildings, the SkyFoundry team promises to help expand your knowledge of analytics for buildings and equipment systems and answer your detailed questions.
Why You Should Attend:
- See the power of SkySpark® automated analytics in person
- Understand how to apply analytics to existing building systems and energy data
- Learn how adding analytics to your offering creates new business opportunities
Who Should Attend: The seminar is designed for Systems Integrators, Consulting Engineers, Facility Management, Sustainability and Energy Management Professionals.
Agenda & Schedule:
- Lunch will be provided for attendees from 12:00 – 1:00PM
- The seminar will be conducted from 1:00 – 3:00PM
Location: San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront, 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010
Pre-Registration: There is no cost to attend but pre-registration is required. Plan now to join us. Space is limited. Please contact Lynn@skyfoundry.com to register.