“I believe the training has put me in a position where I can safely say that I can navigate through the front end and feel somewhat at ease,” said one previous Controlco Training student after receiving Niagara certification.
Each month, building automation professionals take Jeff Hunter’s Niagara training programs through Controlco Training to gain certification in Niagara AX and Niagara 4 software. With the launch of Niagara 4 and its advanced HTML 5 interfaces, enhanced driver architecture, and unique architecture requirements, certifications have become even more important. For students who have the Niagara AX certification and are looking to position themselves better for future opportunities, the Niagara 4 training class is an essential next step.
During the class, students you will learn how to:
- Link and configure control points
- Build simple PX graphics
- Write control logic
- Driver architecture
- Niagara network components
- Customize the workbench environment
- Work with the kitControl palette for control logic objects
- Create field bus integrations including BACnet and Lon
- Collect and analyze histories and alarms
- Build a custom navigation scheme
- Operate security and user administration