Get your new year started off on the right foot – register for the SkySpark Essentials training class Jan. 12-13, 2016. SkySpark analytics software for smart devices is taking the buildings industry by storm with its visual apps and incredible data processing power.
The SkySpark Essentials Class, hosted at Controlco Headquarters in Pleasant Hill, Calif., is the ideal way to get started with the next-gen software. This two-day training program consists of four modules and prepares students to use SkySpark immediately. Full details are available in SkyFoundry’s Training Overview document.
Make 2016 your data-driven year.
- Training Dates: Tuesday, Jan. 12-Wednesday, Jan. 13.
- Cost: $990 per person.
- Location: Controlco Headquarters, 3451 Vincent Rd. Suite C, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- Day 1 Schedule: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Day 2 Schedule: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Lunch is provided as part of the class on both days.
To register for the SkySpark Essentials Class contact your SkyFoundry reseller or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact email@example.com for additional information on the training.