Are you passionate about good design? Do you believe that images have the power to communicate complex concepts in a simple way? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Controlco is seeking a full-time graphic designer to work within the DGLux data and building automation visualization system to create clean, accurate and compelling designs for building automation clients.
This position is located in Pleasant Hill, CA. Controlco is a system integrator and value add automation distributor providing automation products and solutions to process control and energy management industries in North America. Our growth has created several outstanding opportunities. Our success is built on delivering integrated automation solutions to the buildings in the commercial real estate, data center, healthcare, education, and government verticals. Our customers include some of the most prestigious and well known organizations in the world. We help enhance their brand names by providing custom-designed, automated engineering solutions for their facilities. For more information on Controlco, visit our website at http://www.controlco.com
The person in this position will create compelling visuals within the DGLux graphics program to illustrate the complexity of building automation systems for end users. The graphic designer for building automation systems will be Controlco’s go-to person for everything from floor plans to operational diagrams. The successful candidate will have a passion for clean design and a willingness to work as part of the team to get the job done.
- Learn DGLux graphics capabilities inside and out
- Work within the system to develop new designs
- Visually communicate the innerworkings of various building automation systems
Education and Experience:
- No degree required
- Understanding and prior work within graphics programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Some knowledge of Niagara AX a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and responsibilities
- Capable of dealing with all levels of management, client executives, and client representatives
Pay and Benefits:
Controlco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance along with a 401k with company contributions. Paid vacations are offered as well. Email resume to Bridget Davies at email@example.com prompt and confidential consideration.